Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hi there,

Wow what a awesome weekend as in the wheather,l really should've hopped on my road bike & enjoyed the beaut days, just seem to have lost that to since Paul sold his bike, umm may have to look out before next summer for a cheapie so he can ride with me or l could buy myself a cheap dirt bike & go riding with him, have enjoyed that the few times l done it...
The weekend for scrapping was not real productive again. 2 LO's is all l could manage,What is going on with me ?To top it of l do not like my LO l done of Tack,had something so much nicer in my mind.I really struggle with titles, l sat there last night for ages trying to come up with a title 4 Cheys LO,wish they would come 2 my mind abit easier.
Till next time stay safe & have fun
Cass xo

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell the Harley!!!! NOOOOO. Get a dirt bike and keep yours, you can still ride with us too then!! Layouts are fine, I think both our mojos are hiding, we will find them!! One night we will surprise ourselves and pump out more than two!!

    ReplyDelete