Thursday, September 24, 2009

WOOOOHHHHHHOOOOO I DONE IT.........
I handed my notice in 2day to start a new job in 2 weeks..Been wanting another job 4awhile but felt it wasn't the right thing to do....you no dedication thing to the boss.Well l thought about it & thought well if l dont look after my wants & my needs,nobody will..
Its doing reception work....answering phones,data entry,paying bills...yep the stuff l luv & what l luv even more is l dont work on Public Holidays,dont work over easter or xmas...I will be doing 3 days a week maybe 4..wohooo cple days at home.....how awesome.
I just feel like wow someones came & lifted the biggest weight of my shoulders & l finally have like a goverment job with all the rewards...(never had that)always been a sucker....
Anyway l am totally stoked.....Can only hope l like it....Went out there today after work & l just seemed to fit in so well,l felt comfy & l no all the ppl there....Mate l am patting myself on the back...
ok of that issue onto something else.....Um Dillon started back at work today after being of since xmas,well he is stoked as....unreal back to work & u have a changed kid,he said to me tonight oh Mum gee l luved work today,it was awesome...SO thats good..
oh & l did spoil myself today l went & put a couple of rings on layby as 1 of my rings l brought years & years back snapped in half..so l replaced it with 2 rings lol...
Craigs gone to jems 4 a cple of days...he hasnt seen her since his birthday.they were missing each other.Pauls of to the grandfinal on Saturday with his winning tickets....oh he will have a sore head on Sunday l bet.lol.
Anyway thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass
xo

2 comments:

  1. well done Cass, sounds like a great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome stuff beautiful Lady!!! I'm sure that you will love you new job!! Good on you for going and getting a better job!! YAY for Cass is what I say!!! Good news about your son....Fantastic I would say!! I look forward to seeing you soon!!
    Love always
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete