Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well woohoooooo woooohooooo....
The countdown is complete.........yes end of story....ive finished up at the cafe & now going to a better job for myself.....l just want tuesday to get here,l want to start now.....
Oh feel so much more at ease already....ummm lm clicking my heels together.....
Went to Kaths fri night then of to Shepp sat morn & got chey her malaysia shopping & yes l brought myself my new clothes 4 my job....woooohoooo that was so exciting....
Stayed home sat night with Paul,needed a night in of kickin back & doing nothing(LUV IT).
Sunday wasnt a lounge lizard day ,we had Jamie come out & he helped us with the fence for the dogs,we mowed lawns,cleaned up heaps & finally started the ballustrading on our verandah....getting there slowly but surely...takes time & money......Didnt get my outdoor tables & chairs varnished but...oh well maybe on 1 of my days of during the week.....yeah l get possibly 2 days of during the week....the 3 days l work l nearly earn what l was getting for 5 days.....ohhh work & a life during the working week...gotta love it....l do...
Anyway best go as l gota make sure Chey & Gretta are all packed ready for malaysia tomorrow.thats exciting to
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment