Sunday, November 8, 2009

AMAZING.............I AM IMPRESSED
Wow a LO & 2 lots of ATC's done & lm pretty impressedwith my LO.l done this Lo for my sister.
Well what a weekend...umm took pups to the vet Saturday morm to get all injections up 2 date as they have to go into kennels while we r in qld. I got my hair cut & colored Sat arvo then had lunch with mum & D,that was nice.....Rest of the day was lazy.Didnt scrap Sat night as we were meant to go to kirls for his birthday but unfortunately it didnt happen..Plus Pauly went on a big ride so she was knackered...
Sunday l scrapped & Paul rode.....grrrr not helping his arm but gee what do u do...
We then levelled the spa area near the decking 4 Phil to come & concrete it....wooohoooo spa just out on the deck.....so awesome....I painted the deck & a few chairs finally.....
D has rung up about a full time apprenticeship with another builder gee l hope he gets it....my fingers,legs & everything is crossed for him...
Chey has booked in for next year with the Hair & Beauty place called Elle Lucas to do a school based apprentice but she has to attend the city 2 days a week,anyway the principal caught up with her & me on Fri & said it may not happen next year as she is only 14 ,but he was going to see if the college had thought any more on it....Anyway its 1 good step that she is trying to take, fingers & legs crossed again.lol
Anyway thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment