Sunday, May 16, 2010

I HAVE A NEW PLAY TOY.......
Got my bike on Saturday & took it 4 a ride on Sunday & it was awesome....Went it to it a little blindfolded as you dont no if its going to be smoother then my sporty & could l ride it as its a bigger bike......Went out to the shed & thot to myself, yep l can do this so of for a 40 minute ride l went & it was beaut...rode smooth, handled well & lm impressed....Luv it!!! Luv It!!!!
Seen my bro on Sat (the 1 that had the motorbike accident) he is going good & seems to be coping well, was good to catch up..
No scrapping done at all over the weekend but lm sure l can make up for it during the week especially if my week is quiet like last week...ummm done 5 hours work for the whole week.....ummm was nice being hm lol...
Had the boys hm nearly all weekend that was nice to spend abit of time with them on Sunday..
My poor friend lost her son the other day in a car accident on his way to work....gee life at the moment seems to be throwing some real hard hurdles at people...Makes you take a look at life & appreciate what u have & makes me tell my kids more then l already do how much l love them...
Anyway enough chatting guess l should go & do some chores..
Have a great working week
Cheers
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment