Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some June ATC'S.......
Wow how cold is it.....bbbbrrrrrrrr absolutely freezing...I hate winter, foggy nites......Decided to bring my scrapping stuff from Paulys to home, l have all these free days on my hands now as work is so so quiet & l aint driving hm at night in the cold & fog...its yukky....
Of to albury tomorrow as Al is having his surgey on foot, still no idea as to what will happen there, hopefully they will just take the 1 toe....spose tomorrow will be the day...
Gunna take my eldest boy out 4 a big feast on the weekend l am so proud of him......He has been working up on Buller in the pissing down snow cladding houses & he has come hm all week absolutely drenched....he wears thermals, 2 of everything (pants, tops,socks) & not once has he whinged....l ask how was ya day mate & he says yeah good Mum as he is shivering & wet to the bone...I just think thats so good he is out there giving it a go unlike some.....My other boy is lazy, just waiting to hear on a aprenticeship thru the glass ppl 4 him,,,,,,fingers crossed........
Anyway mite go & start on another LO...
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment