Sunday, September 5, 2010

WET N WILD.........
What a wet n wild weekend it was.....ummm lots of photo opportunities though & its good for the lakes, dams, farmers & the list goes on.....
I was so excited to wake up Sat morn to water over the rd from us.....
My boss msg me Sat morn & said stay in bed & cuddle ya man.....awww so nice to get a msg like that of ya boss but bugga it all he had to get up as he went to melb with a few of his workmates to go to the 4wd & camping expo....& he made it hm thank goodness that night as they had closed a few roads...
Works getting quieter now & l think that comes to a end mid Sept....Have to find me another job but l will wait till mid Jan as the weddings coming up & the honeymoon then xmas then holidays, so l may as well wait...
I actually scrapped a LO on the weekend.....impressive. will post it up soon..
Anyway best get to bed as ive got a early start..
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment