Monday, February 22, 2010

LO'S from Gold Coast retreat & some pics.....
What a great weekend l had at the retreat & so good to meet the girls....
I didnt get alot of LO's done my mojo was missing lol....6 was good but sure better then none....Ahhhh so good to come home though..l missed Paul,kids & the pups & my bed...had the best sleep Sunday night...
Brought a new camera dslr olympus.gee they take awesome pics...
Had today of work so l had lunch with mum,al & bev...that was nice..
Dillon had xrays as he still isint right so we get the results back Wednesday....l hope they come back good...We had Brendon from the apprenticeship factory out home today signing dillon up full time for his job.....hooray its all official...Dillon is happy as & so am l for him...
Not long till my 40th...got about 18 so far that aint coming so lm not going to have to order a great deal of tucker....Cant wait but....l just love catching up with family & friends....
Anyway l guess l best sign of & get some shut eye....
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass xo

1 comment:

  1. Cass I am so happy that I have met you finally, I just wished that I had more time with you at the retreat before I had to leave!!! I am glad that you had a wonderful weekend!! Lots of great LO's here!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete