Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SO EXCITED !!!!!!!
Doesnt take much to excite me lol....Finally we got our footpath & paving down around the pool....check out the pics....
Feels like weve been waiting forever to get this done, now we can work on the rest so we can complete it...
Havent got any mojo to scrap had it 4 awhile but its gone again....l will find it though....
my girlfriends 40th this weekend, should be good, will catch up with some other girls we went to school with that we havent seen in awhile....
ACDC next weekend...thats going to be awesome & then yes what we've all been waiting for......
THE RETREAT........Bring it on....
Anyway thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Cass

1 comment:

  1. Somebody stole my mojo too!! I just begged them on my blog to bring it back!! Path looking good....just buy some nice green grass and it will look WICKED!!

    ReplyDelete