Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well a little bit of news on the home front & of course a LO.......
Went to acdc on Saturday night................how awesome...they are just fantastic, they couldve shook me all night long..
Valentines day on Sun & Paul brought me some charms for my lovelinks bracelet & a nice card,we were going into town 4 lunch together but my friend from Benalla was passing through on her way back from Melb & had msg me wanting to catch up,so we met her in town & all had lunch,it was still a nice day..
Well my lil sis is expecting her 6th child.....yes 6 ,so the wedding has been postponed this year & they doing it next yr......so guess what..........yes wait 4 it...l think we may do ours in Feb 2011....Wooohoooo...Well its not final yet.....Have to figure out finaces & hope our house is all done.............
My staffy pups Amber & Buddy are of to the vets tomorrow to get fixed.........Dont want puppys as we would not part with them....
Wow 2 sleeps & Pauly & l are of to the Gold Coast for our scrapping retreat.........cant wait......Going to be awesome.
Rob & Pauly went to wang yesterday to see about Rob with his hip & yes he is getting it done on 4th March............ahhhh counting the sleeps 4 him...........how good will he feel once its all done....So glad...bit of pressure of the both of them now...
Booked me & my oldest boy in for our tattoo's in June.....
Dillon is on the mend & really biting at the bit to get back to work,drinking & riding...lol....Bless him..
Chey..........well she wants to do a exchange program through rotary....be a great experience but alot of money....So she is sussing that out through all the avenues.....Hey Kath who do you go through 4 that pls...
Works going great................still loving it..
Anyway enuff chatter so till next time take it easy
Cheers
Cass xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cass. We are with Southern Cross cultural exchange and I can give you a name and a phone number if you are interested??? Its such a worthwhile thing and I know that Chey would love it heaps!! Gave fun away on your retreat lovie.....missing you heaps
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete